Life Science Company News
Worldwide Super-resolution Microscopes Industry to 2026 - Increasing Focus on Nanotechnology Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market (2021-2026) by Technology, Application, End-user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market is estimated to be USD 3.17 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.92 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.2%.
Key factors, such as technological advancements, the rise in research activities in neurology and cell biology, the rising applications in the life science industry, increasing focus on nanotechnology and developing government support will help in boosting the growth of the market. Corporate funding for microscopy and increasing focus on nanotechnology are the opportunities of super resolution microscope market.
Reduction in the production and stock due to covid-19 pandemic is a major challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market is segmented further based on Technology, Application, End-User, and Geography.
By Technology, the market is classified as Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy, Structured-Illumination Microscopy (SIM), Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy (STORM), Fluorescence Photoactivation Localization Microscopy (FPALM), and Photoactivated Localization Microscopy (PALM). Amongst them, the Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
By Application, the market is classified as Nanotechnology, Life Science, Material Science, and Semi-conductors. Amongst them, the Life Science segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By End-User, the market is classified as Academic Institutions, Industries and Others. Amongst them, the Academic Institutions segment holds the highest market share.
By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
1. JEOL Ltd. announces the release of a new cold field emission cryo-electron microscope (cryo-EM), the CRYO ARMT 300 II (JEM-3300), to be released in January 2021. This new cryo-EM has been developed based on the concept of 'Quick and easy to operate and get high-contrast and high-resolution images'. - 22nd January 2021
2. JEOL Ltd. has acquired Integrated Dynamic Electron Solutions, Inc. an entrepreneurial venture specialized in technologies related to transmission electron microscopy. - 17th January 2020
3. Nikon Instruments Inc., innovator of advanced microscope systems has announced the release of the ECLIPSE Ei educational microscope, designed for intuitive operation and an improved learning experience. - 17th November 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are JEOL Ltd., Olympus Inc., Nikon Corporation, Leica Microsystems, Applied Precision (GE Healthcare), Hitachi High Tech Corporation, GE LifeSciences, Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, FEI Company, and Active Motif.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206 Technological advancements
220.127.116.11 Developing government support
18.104.22.168 The rise in research activities in neurology and cell biology
22.214.171.124 The rising applications in the life science industry
126.96.36.199 Increasing focus on nanotechnology
188.8.131.52 High Costs of Advanced Microscopes
184.108.40.206 Corporate funding for microscopy
220.127.116.11 Increasing focus on nanotechnology
18.104.22.168 Reduction in the production and stock due to covid-19 pandemic
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By Technology
6.2 Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy
6.3 Structured-Illumination Microscopy (SIM)
6.4 Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy (STORM)
6.5 Fluorescence Photoactivation Localization Microscopy (FPALM)
6.6 Photoactivated Localization Microscopy (PALM)
7 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By Application
7.3 Life Science
7.4 Material Science
8 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By End-User
8.2 Academic Institutions
9 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the World
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & funding
11 Company Profiles
11.1 JEOL Ltd.
11.2 Olympus Inc.
11.3 Nikon Corporation
11.4 Leica Microsystems
11.5 Applied Precision (GE Healthcare)
11.6 Hitachi High Tech Corporation
11.7 GE LifeSciences
11.8 Bruker Corporation
11.9 Carl Zeiss AG
11.10 FEI Company
11.11 Active Motif
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fy39xa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets