Life Science Company News
Age-related Hearing Loss Market Expected to Rise by a CAGR of 3.61% by 2026, Forecasts DelveInsight
LAS VEGAS, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DelveInsight's Age-related Hearing Loss Market Forecast & Competitive Landscape' report provides the current, forecast market, comprising Age-related Hearing Loss market trends and key competitors. The report also includes notable companies such as Advanced Bionics, Cochlear, MED-EL GmbH, Nurotron Biotechnology, Oticon Medical, Medtronic, Envoy Medical, Sonova, Audina Hearing Instruments, RION, Decibel Therapeutics, Frequency, Therapeutics, Pipeline Therapeutics, Inc., and others that are working in the Age-related Hearing Loss devices market.
Key Highlights of Age-related Hearing Loss Market report:
- HiRes Ultra Cochlear Implant (Advanced Bionics), Cochlear™ Nucleus® system (Cochlear), and BONEBRIDGE (MED-EL), Ponto 4 (Oticon Medical), Esteem® osseointegrated active middle ear implant (AMEI) (Envoy Medical), Venus Cochlear implant system (Nurotron Biotechnology) are some of the Age-related Hearing Loss devices available in the market. Most of these available devices are FDA-approved and are CE marked.
- Certain emerging devices/therapeutics in the Age-related Hearing Loss market comprise the Acclaim® Cochlear Implant (Envoy Medical), PIPE-505 (Pipeline Therapeutics, Inc.), DB-OTO (Decibel Therapeutics) and FX-322 (Frequency Therapeutics), among others.
- On June 29, 2020, Envoy Medical® Corporation announced that its fully implanted Acclaim® cochlear implant was granted the Breakthrough Device Designation from the FDA.
- In March 2020, Advanced Bionics announced a voluntary recall of the initial version of its HiRes Ultra and Ultra 3D cochlear implant devices due to a decrease in performance experienced by some recipients. The company developed several advances, comprising a new version of the device, to address the issue, and it received regulatory approval in the US and Europe for those improvements. It plans to submit the revisions to other regulatory agencies around the world.
- In 2020, the FDA approved US MED-EL's slim and lightweight RONDO 3 Audio Processor for the SYNCHRONY Cochlear Implant System.
- In December 2019, Cochlear Limited, the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, announced the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance of the Cochlear Osia 2 System.
Request for Sample Pages for more information on market share @ Age-related Hearing Loss Market Analysis
Age-related Hearing Loss (AHL), also known as presbycusis, is a progressive, irreversible and symmetrical bilateral neurosensory hearing loss ensuing from the degeneration of the cochlea, wherein the sound-induced vibrations are shown by the sensory hair cells into the electrical signals within the cochlear neurons that further aid in relaying information to the brain region.
- The total eligible Age-related Hearing Loss patient population in the 7MM was 60,652,513 patients in 2018.
- The US accounted for 33.2% of total cases of age-related hearing loss in 2018.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved any drug-based therapy and Age-related Hearing Loss treatment mainly relies on hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone induction implants and middle ear implants.
The Age-related Hearing Loss market is estimated to surge due to advancements in healthcare technology, high healthcare expenditure, available reimbursement policies in developed countries, and the growing geriatric population globally are factors responsible for the growth of the Age-related Hearing Loss market size at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
The Age-related Hearing Loss Market Forecast report provides valuable insight for clients venturing into it and acts as the source of guidance for taking calculated business decisions in the field of Age-related Hearing Loss by proffering a thorough overview of pathophysiology, several diagnostic approaches, and treatment algorithm comprising detailed chapters for marketed products and emerging therapies. Along with this, the report has a comprehensive review of the market including historical and forecasted market size in 7MM, by studying the trends shaping and driving the global Age-related Hearing Loss.
This report has been prepared by DelveInsight's analysts after completely secondary and primary research into the Age-related Hearing Loss market. Analysis and estimations are done by taking into consideration the share of notable companies and industry expert viewpoints and eligible patient pool for Age-related Hearing Loss.
Table of Contents
Age-related Hearing Loss Background and Overview
Age-related Hearing Loss Company Profiles
Age-related Hearing Loss Competitive Analysis
Age-related Hearing Loss Eligible Patient Pool Analysis in the 7MM (2018–2026)
Age-related Hearing Loss Market Analysis in the 7MM (2018–2026)
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in the US
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in Germany
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in France
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in Italy
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in Spain
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in the UK
§ Total Market Size of Age-related Hearing Loss in Japan
Age-related Hearing Loss Market Drivers and Market Barriers
Age-related Hearing Loss SWOT Analysis
Explore to know more about the report offerings @ Age-related Hearing Loss Competitive Landscape
View Other Reports
DelveInsight's Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight's Global Kinase Inhibitor Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight's Alzheimer's disease Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast 2030 report provides an overview of disease and understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight's Anemia in CKD patients - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight's ATCL Market report 2030 delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, market trends in 7MM.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Research Report presents a detailed analysis of HS Epidemiology, Drug therapies, and pipeline for the study period from 2017-2030.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. It also provides Healthcare Consulting services comprising credible market analysis that will help accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
SOURCE DelveInsight Business Research, LLP